(BPT) - Lenovo presents New Realities, a Virtual Reality cinematic experience celebrating women who are using smart technology to solve global social issues and empower empathy. Captured over the last four months, the series is championed by filmmaker Ava DuVernay and Girl Up, the gender equality initiative of the United Nations Foundation (UNF). U.S. film subject Kemi Dauda speaks on what she wants audiences to take away from her film and her advice for young women hoping to achieve their dreams. Viewers can learn more and watch the full series here.
Around the HomeAutomotiveBridalBusiness & CareersCommunity CaresEducationEspanolFamily LivingFashion, Beauty & FitnessFood, Recipes & EntertainingGift IdeasGreen LivingHealth & WellnessHome DecoratingHome ImprovementHot TopicsHow ToKitchen, Bed & BathLawn & GardenMoney & FinanceNewsPetsPrnewswireReal EstateSeasonalSenior LivingTech Talk & InnovationTravel
- Midland hands out food to families: Another event coming to Anamosa
- Midland football: Defense keeps getting the job done
- Intersection barricade changes coming
- Anamosa cross country: Home stretch
- Lorraine ‘Kay’ Finn
- Schlarmann asks the right questions
- Springville football: Birds of a feather, battle together
- Midland requires masks: Change follows new public health quarantine guidelines
- Anamosa football: Walk off winners
- Anamosa fr/so football: Getting right back into the action
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.