(BPT) - According to the Experian 2021 Data Breach Industry Forecast, in 2021, cybercriminals could exploit the COVID-19 pandemic and advances in technology in a multitude of ways. The vaccine rollout could be a target for hackers to target providers and disrupt supply chains. High-speed 5G will usher in amazing new possibilities, but with those advancements come increased vulnerabilities and risk to autonomous vehicles, our connected devices, and more. Michael Bruemmer, Vice President of the Experian® Data Breach Resolution group and Consumer Protection at Experian, explains five predictions for the data breach industry in 2021 and tips for how to protect your personal data.
Around the HomeAutomotiveBridalBusiness & CareersCommunity CaresEducationEspanolFamily LivingFashion, Beauty & FitnessFood, Recipes & EntertainingGift IdeasGreen LivingHealth & WellnessHome DecoratingHome ImprovementHot TopicsHow ToKitchen, Bed & BathLawn & GardenMoney & FinanceNewsPetsPrnewswireReal EstateSeasonalSenior LivingTech Talk & InnovationTravel
- Midland wrestling: Three to Des Moines
- Hospital holds first clinic
- Anamosa boys basketball: Tournament triumph
- Public health staff hailed as ‘rock stars’
- Anamosa boys wrestling: Back-to-back
- Lucky for health care workers
- Grant to bring emergency medical training to rural areas
- Student Savings Accounts—Wrong for Iowa education
- Ed Breitbach
- Dorothy Winkelmann
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.