(BPT) - November is Lung Cancer Awareness Month — a critical moment to reflect on the progress made for patients living with this disease. Lung cancer is one of the most common cancers, impacting hundreds of thousands of people in the U.S. every year and appearing in many different forms. Check out the graphic below to learn more about a rare form of lung cancer called ALK+ non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) and a potential treatment option. Visit https://www.takedaoncology.com/patients/disease-education/ for more information.
Around the HomeAutomotiveBridalBusiness & CareersCommunity CaresEducationEspanolFamily LivingFashion, Beauty & FitnessFood, Recipes & EntertainingGift IdeasGreen LivingHealth & WellnessHome DecoratingHome ImprovementHot TopicsHow ToKitchen, Bed & BathLawn & GardenMoney & FinanceNewsPetsPrnewswireReal EstateSeasonalSenior LivingTech Talk & InnovationTravel
- Dressing with the stars: Journey from Anamosa grad to Hollywood costume designer
- Anamosa boys basketball: Barely beating the buzzer
- Springville girls basketball: No stopping Lauren Wilson
- Anamosa football: Making an educated decision
- ‘They want to see their people:’ Senior living residents line up for vaccine doses
- William 'Bill' Fitzpatrick
- Johann 'John' Ortgies
- Midland girls basketball: Working on a new normal
- Rev. Carl J. Manternach
- Karen Kleppe
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.