(BPT) - Service members and veterans run the risk of disengaging from psychological health care during times of transition. The inTransition program, through the Defense Health Agency, provides a path to mental health care for service members and veterans going through a ‘transition’ in their lives. Whether returning from deployment, changing duty stations, or even starting care for the first time, inTransition is available to anyone who has ever served regardless of category of discharge or length of service. For more information, visit pdhealth.mil/intransition.
Around the HomeAutomotiveBridalBusiness & CareersCommunity CaresEducationEspanolFamily LivingFashion, Beauty & FitnessFood, Recipes & EntertainingGift IdeasGreen LivingHealth & WellnessHome DecoratingHome ImprovementHot TopicsHow ToKitchen, Bed & BathLawn & GardenMoney & FinanceNewsPetsPrnewswireReal EstateSeasonalSenior LivingTech Talk & InnovationTravel
- Dressing with the stars: Journey from Anamosa grad to Hollywood costume designer
- Anamosa boys basketball: Barely beating the buzzer
- Springville girls basketball: No stopping Lauren Wilson
- Anamosa football: Making an educated decision
- ‘They want to see their people:’ Senior living residents line up for vaccine doses
- William 'Bill' Fitzpatrick
- Johann 'John' Ortgies
- Midland girls basketball: Working on a new normal
- Rev. Carl J. Manternach
- Karen Kleppe
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.